Wednesday, August 01, 2007

I'm a few days out from my competition... 2 from flying into Chicago. It hit me today that I'm competing in the Worlds, so now I'm anxious. I haven't done much this week in terms of the gym. On Monday I did some light shoulder side and front raises, and some wide tri pushdowns to get some blood flowing. I've been doing abs this week, with my wheel and powerbreathing. I'm trying to up my food intake because I'm light. I've been weighing less than 160 the past couple of days, which is actually normal when I know a meet is near. It's the nerves, and I lose a couple of pounds. I have to force myself to eat. I need everything fitting tight for Sunday. I need to eat, and bloat up with some salt. I'm just relaxing until then. Saturday I'm there helping out my training partner who also qualified for the World's. Wrapping someone's knees is a bitch. I'm new to it, and it's one hell of a forearm workout.

Train hard, eat, rest...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home