Tuesday, September 04, 2007

9/4/07 - Tuesday

i guess i took too much time off from posting my workouts. getting back, i've been working my conventional deadlift like crazy. i've been doing a set of 5 with 90% of a 5 rep max. so going off of 360, my first set was 35 lbs lighter at 325, stripped another 35 lbs to 290... maybe 45 sec between my 2 sets. every workout i added 5 lbs to the bar. so after 5 workouts, which included today, i've worked up to 350x5 stripped to 315x5. my form is good and feel that i'm making great progress. i know there will be a point where i will not get the 5. that's where i need to break it back down again off of my new 5 rep max. i do want to do a sort of max effort on the conventional to see where i am. but i may wait 3 more sessions to try that. the dead is my main focus right now. i do want to do a program for bench and also squat. i have them lined up, but i don't want to burn out my nervous system. i'm not getting great amount of rest right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home