Thursday, February 02, 2006

hmm... yeah, i was talking to my co-worker/trainer this morning and he asked how i was feeling. and my response was.. WEAK! he feels the same way. we've got 6.5 more weeks of training and so far we just feel like we've been going through the motions. i know i haven't been 100% healthy either since we started training... too many colds, and i know he's been the same. some of our workouts have been good, but overall, i still just feel weak. i felt much better when i was training for my last competition in November. the only variables that have changed are the weather, which really doesn't affect me, and the amount of time that i've had some sort of cold/sickness. i'm attributing this weak feeling to the sickness. i've got to step it up. i'm not going to allow myself to go through 10-11 weeks of training to do worse than i did in my last meet! i'm also looking to get elite status as a powerlifter in my weight class for the AAPF, and qualify for the next meet. tonight is heavy bench, and it's time to start!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home