Monday, June 25, 2007

I bloated up this weekend. After training friday, I had my good friend's stag party to go to, so plenty of food and beer there. Saturday, my company was a sponsor at a local Lobsterfest. I had 5 tails and i have no idea how many claws. Oh and there was also free microbrews, so i had a lot that day. Yesterday I visited my aunt and uncle's, and had a great pasta dinner with sauce, meatballs and sausage after munching all day and drinking "Beautiful Blacks" (Johnny Walker Black on the rocks). I know much of my bloat is due to the alcohol, however, since I cycle my carb intake, it was a good carb-loaded weekend. I'll see how the training goes tonight. Shoulder is feeling really good right now. Speed bench tonight, so we'll see how it pans out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home