Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Something to be said for SuperCissus Rx by USPLabs. If you guys have been reading my blog since I started it again earlier this month, you know I ran into a shoulder problem. It hurt to bench, hurt to do shoulders, hurt to move my shoulder, hurt just letting my arm hang. I asked my chiropractor, massage therapist and sister, who is a PT (physical therapist), but no one knew for certain. I just iced and iced. It felt better, but not good enough to really train like I need to be. I added SuperCissus Rx to my daily supplements and although it took about 3 weeks (avg. time to see some sort of result reading the forum on this product), I'm not feeling any pain in my shoulder at all. Last thursday, it still hurt benching and I only did 50lbs for the dumbell incline... I should be in the 80's - 90's by now. On monday, my shoulder felt great, no pain. I was able to add kettlebell clean and presses back into my routine, which I had stopped doing because it hurt so much. I'm going to continue to take the SuperCissus Rx as a preventative measure in my training routines. Tomorrow's heavy bench day, so I'm eating up and resting today. If you want to know more about SuperCissus, click the "Buy" button over on the right and it'll take you to a page that'll give you some more information on it, or you can visit USPLabsDirect.com Click Here.
You will definately save more ($12/bottle) if you click on the "Buy" button over in the right hand column. If you have any sort of joint pain, or want to take something as a preventative measure for you joints, I recommend the SuperCissus Rx.

Johnny D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home