Sunday, January 15, 2006

i was just flipping through the jan. 2006 issue of PowerliftingUSA mag and my last meet results are posted... page 69 - last name misspelled of course... no one ever gets it right... it's as Digirolano in the mag, but should be DiGirolamo... anyway... total of 1421 - squat 556.5, bench 363, and dead of 501.5 at a weigh in of 161.75. and wouldn't you know that the Top 100 165's are listed for Nov. 04-Oct. 05... my meet being Nov. 05, so i'm not on the list. my total of 1421 would place me tied for 41st... my squat would place me at 33rd... my bench and dead didn't make the list... looks like i have some work to do. but if my total got me up there, then i'm still doing something right, and being my second meet, i see many more to come. i think tony conyers numbers are going to be one tough feat for anyone to even try to attempt at 165... 2022 total... fucking insane!! i can only move up on the list and that's exactly what i'm going to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home