Wednesday, March 01, 2006

this is not about training, however it pertains, because this is what i usually do twice a day for supplementation. this is an isolated supplementation that i do... i do supplement with more stuff like aminos and creatine, but i started doing this last week and i love it!

i recently bought a box of 50 Met-Rx extreme chocolate packets for about $70. I also buy coffee twice a day. I go to the Mobil station down the street... they sell New England Coffee. I'm sick of Dunkin' Donuts coffee and their coffee is overpriced. I get a 16oz coffee at Mobil for $1.10 and every time i buy 5 i get one free. so in the morning, i get my chocolate cappacino flavored coffee - black. i arrive at my store, open up, and then i put my coffee in the blender, turn it on and add the Met-Rx. It's pretty damn good. it comes out more like a hot chocolate or a latte type of drink. i get my caffeine fix and my supplementation. i do this later on in the afternoon also 3-4pm, somewhere in there. give it a try. i haven't tried it with black coffee or other flavors, but i do know that this one works well with it.

1 Comments:

At 3/01/2006 9:01 PM, Blogger Christian D. said...

now that does sound good...little pricy on the MetRx but from everything I've heard it's good stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home